The deadline to apply for Fall is August 1st. The deadline to apply for Spring is November 1st.
Note that applicants must have completed a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in the United States or its equivalent from a foreign institution.
General graduate admission requirements can be found at the SDSU Office of Admissions website at https://admissions.sdsu.edu/graduate. Application requirements and procedures are also fully described in the SDSU Graduate Bulletin. Please note that although the Admissions website indicates that applications are not accepted for Spring, our program does accept Spring and Fall applications.
Note that the GRE is NOT a requirement for this program.
Materials for Graduate Admissions
Official transcripts should be ordered from all post-secondary institutions attended and sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any institutions that are not able to send electronic transcripts should mail them directly to:
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7416
Note that mailed transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope.
- Students who have completed a degree at SDSU must only submit transcripts for work completed at other institutions since they last attended SDSU.
- Students with international coursework must submit both the official transcript (issued in English or English translation of the transcript) and proof of degree. Please check required documents for your country: http://admissions.sdsu.edu/international/graduate/graduate_country_requirements Note that international unofficial transcripts can be submitted in SDSU WebPortal for evaluation purposes; however, official documents must be submitted after admission.
Materials for Regulatory Affairs Department
The following materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: These letters should come from professors, supervisors or business associates who can discuss knowledgeably your leadership and academic abilities, accomplishments and potential. This form should be used for letters of recommendation. These recommendations should be emailed directly from the recommender.
- Applicant Essay: This essay should include a description of your long- and short-term career goals, and the ways in which you believe this degree will help you to achieve them.
- Resume of Work Experience: The resume should be in reverse-chronological order and include job titles, organizations (nature of business), locations, dates of employment, and a summary of duties and responsibilities for each position held. Please also include a link to your profile on LinkedIn.
Incomplete application packets will not be reviewed.
Individuals not admitted or not wishing to be admitted to the degree program may enroll in individual Regulatory Affairs courses through SDSU Global Campus. Up to 11 units taken prior to admission can be transferred into the Master’s degree program.
Non-U.S. Applicants should visit International Students page for additional information and requirements.